Ford CEO Alan Mulally received $1.4 million in base salary in 2010 on top of a $9.45 million cash bonus, according to a filing today with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The auto maker notes the top executive took a voluntary 30% pay cut, compared with his 2008 salary, as part of a plan to conserve cash and reduce expenses. Mulally‚Äôs total compensation, including the value of long-term stock options and other stock-based awards, was $26,520,515, the auto maker says. Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford‚Äôs Mulally Pockets $26.5 Million in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642