James Oâ€™Connor, a 40-year Ford Motor Co. veteran, will retire at the end of the year, the company says in a press release. Earl Hesterberg, vice president-Ford of Europe marketing, sales and service, will replace him and report to Greg Smith, executive vice president-Americas. John Fleming takes on the role of Ford of Europe president, filling the post originally left vacant when Lewis Booth was promoted to Ford of Europe CEO. Oâ€™Connor, whose tenure has spanned the life of the Mustang, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fordâ€™s Oâ€™Connor to Retire; Fleming Named Ford of Europe President" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642