Ford Motor Co. is confident its newly accelerated restructuring strategy will hit internal targets, because it already has ‚Äústress-tested‚ÄĚ the plan against some worst-case scenarios, the auto maker‚Äôs top executive says. The latest tweak in Ford‚Äôs game plan includes retooling some truck plants to make cars and infusing new, small, more fuel-efficient European-market vehicles into its U.S. Ford, Mercury and Lincoln lineups. In late 2006, after securing some $23 billion in financing to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford‚Äôs Restructuring Strategy Stress-Test Certified, Mulally Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642