DEARBORN ‚Äď ‚ÄúOne truck, one car‚ÄĚ is the game plan for Ford Motor Co.‚Äôs Special Vehicle Team moving forward, says Hau Thai-Tang, director-advanced product creation and SVT. ‚ÄúThat is our strategy, and as the business climate improves and we have more resources at our disposal we‚Äôll figure out how to do more,‚ÄĚ he tells Ward‚Äôs at a media preview here of Ford‚Äôs ‚Äô07 lineup. ‚ÄúWe‚Äôll always have a flagship Mustang SVT product and a flagship truck product.‚ÄĚ The future of SVT was evaluated as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford‚Äôs SVT Outlines Strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642