Ford Motor Co.’s light-vehicle sales fell 4.1% in February, with a 1.4% dip in car deliveries and a 5.6% decline in light trucks, according to Ward’s data. Ford sold 148,651 light trucks and 90,938 cars in the U.S. during February. George Pipas, U.S. sales analysis manager for Ford, says retail sales fell 9% for the month, while fleet sales rose 15%. Pipas says Ford remains adamant about reducing its dependence on fleet sales, but its fleet mix for February was 41%, an increase ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Sales Fall 4.1% in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642