Ford Motor Co., in a recent filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, says it expects a full-year pre-tax loss in 2008, although it will be ābetter than our 2007 results.ā Also in the filing, Ford revises its full-year net loss for 2007 to $2.72 billion, a change from the $2.67 billion loss it reported in January. Ford additionally warns of potential losses at Ford Motor Credit Co., its captive finance arm. Lower-than-expected proceeds from returned lease vehicles, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Says 2008 Loss to Be āBetterā Than 2007; Bill Ford Turns Down New Compensation Offer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642