Ford Motor Co. says its Fusion sedan may be the product it needs to retake momentum, and market share, from its Asian competitors. The Fusion continues to fly off dealer lots at a steady pace, with 57,398 units sold year-to-date, according to Ward’s data. Perhaps more importantly, some Ford dealers are beginning to notice a trend they haven’t seen since the glory days of the Ford Explorer in the early 1990s. “The Fusion is clearly the first truly competitive entry Ford has delivered ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Says Fusion Racking Up Conquest Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642