ASHEVILLE, NC – Ford Motor Co. is making progress in defining and differentiating its Lincoln and Mercury brands, a top executive says. Mercury, long stuck in the middle between volume-brand Ford and upscale Lincoln, has found a niche of its own targeting “savvy individualists,” Mike Richards, Lincoln Mercury general marketing manager, says. “We have a very clear understanding of what a Mercury customer is looking for,” he tells Ward’s at a media event here. “In some cases, it’s similar ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Says Place for Both Lincoln, Mercury" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642