The Glass House was never so transparent as in 2002. Critical management moves at Ford Motor Co. were played out in public – sometimes by design, sometimes not. But as each decision was taken, the influence of Chairman and CEO William C. Ford Jr. became clearer, and clearer. Seizing with quiet determination the mantle of power hewn by his great-grandfather, company founder Henry Ford, he alternately basked in the glow of public affection, and baked in the heat of criticism – aimed not at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Scrambles in Bid to Expedite Revitalization Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642