Ford Motor Co. reportedly is looking for a successor to Chief Financial Officer Allan Gilmour, who’s been in his current post for less than a year. The Financial Times says Gilmour will not be leaving the company soon, but that Ford already is seeking to line up an heir apparent for the CFO spot. A former vice chairman of Ford, Gilmour came out of retirement seven months ago to assume the role of CFO. A replacement reportedly would work under Gilmour for a set period of time before ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Seeking New CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642