NASHVILLE, TN – Ford Motor Co. is counting on a dramatically restyled exterior and interior, along with some nifty new technology to help the ’11 Ford Edge cross/utility vehicle build on the success of its predecessor. Virtually unchanged since its launch in 2006 as a ’07 model, the Edge is long-in-the-tooth compared with many competitors. Yet it has gone on to sell 400,000 units since its launch, a milestone reached last week. “This is our fifth year selling (the) Edge and most of our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Seeks to Keep Edge Sharp" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642