Ford Motor Co. agrees to sell the majority of its upscale British sports car maker Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd. for $925 million to a consortium led by Prodrive Ltd., a motorsport company headed by racer and businessman Dave Richards. In addition to Richards, the consortium includes John Sinders, a backer of Aston Martin Racing and an Aston Martin collector, and Kuwait investment firms Investment Dar and Adeem Investment Co. Under terms of the agreement, Ford will retain a share of Aston ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Sells Aston Martin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642