Ford Motor Co. says its new Escape Hybrid cross/utility vehicle will base at $26,380 when it goes on sale this summer, while the 4-wheel-drive version will start at $28,005. The starting prices put the cost of the gas/electric hybrid version of the CUV at $3,300-$3,425 above the price of a V-6 powered Escape XLT, which is a midlevel version of the vehicle. Neither price includes a $590 destination and delivery charge. Escape Hybrid hits showrooms this summer. Ford says it expects ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Sets Escape Hybrid Price at $26,380" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642