LOUISVILLE, KY – Ford Motor Co. will announce the next step in its China strategy next month at the Beijing auto show, President Nick Scheele tells investors here at a recent shareholders’ meeting. “We will have major product news at the Beijing auto show,” Scheele says, without providing further details. While Ford’s not saying it publicly, the Focus may be next for China. A Ford spokesman says the auto maker is keeping the product news close to its vest for the time being, but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Sets Focus on China in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642