Ford Australia debuts its next-generation EcoLPi liquid-injection LPG system at the Australian International Motor Show in Melbourne, saying it produces 27% more power and 10% more torque than the previous E-Gas LPG system. Ford says it is the most advanced liquefied petroleum gas technology available on the market and arrives at a time when rising gasoline prices are forcing motorists to seek alternative fuel sources. It is offered on both Falcon sedans and pickups. The new EcoLPi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Showcases EcoLPi Technology in Falcon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642