Ford Motor Co. notches a small gain in “The Harbour Report,” which gauges the efficiency of North American auto makers and their assembly, stamping and powertrain operations. In the latest study released today by Troy, MI-based Harbour Consulting Inc., Ford vehicle assembly plants took two of the top 10 spots in terms of productivity, based on 2006 data, and recorded an overall 2.5% efficiency gain over like-2005. The auto maker's Kansas City No.1 plant, which produces the Ford Escape, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Shows Improvement in Harbour Report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642