Ford Motor Co. announces Joe Greenwell is appointed vice president-government affairs for the Premier Automotive Group and Ford of Europe, effective Sept. 1. The domino effect sees the vacated post of CEO for Jaguar and Land Rover going to Geoff Polites. And Polites, in turn, reportedly will be replaced as vice president-marketing, sales and service for Ford of Europe by Stephen Odell, who has been chairman-elect Ford of Britain. Meanwhile, Jaguar and Land Rover Chief Operating Officer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Shuffles Deck Again" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642