In a bid to streamline its management structure, Ford Motor Co. gives added responsibility to marketing chief Jim Farley. Farley, vice president-marketing and communications, adds to his duties the leadership of Ford’s operations in Canada, Mexico and South America. In his new role, effective Sept. 1, Farley will report to Mark Fields, president-The Americas. The move follows speculation Farley is being groomed to succeed CEO Alan Mulally, but Ford has downplayed that scenario. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Shuffles Leadership Deck" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642