Ford Motor Co. is shuffling its second-quarter production plans, as some 9,500 units previously slated for June are pulled forward into April and May. However, the auto maker has not changed the total number of vehicles it plans to build in April-June. Ford’s just-completed quarterly production review has the company’s North American plants building 4,300 more units this month than previously planned and an additional 5,200 in May. The auto maker also is shifting volumes at plants in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Shuffles Q2 Output Plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642