VIENNA – Ford and Russia’s Sollers, sign a memorandum of understanding to establish a 50/50 joint venture in the country. The proposed partnership, to be called Ford Sollers, will produce and distribute Ford vehicles. Ford, in 2002, was the first foreign auto maker to manufacture vehicles in Russia and last year built 80,390 light vehicles, according to Ward’s data. The auto maker sold 90,166 light vehicles in 2010, earning a 4.47% share of the market. News of the Ford deal follows ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, Sollers Agree to Form Russian JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642