Ford Motor Co. executives remain optimistic about the auto maker’s long-term prospects, despite posting a whopping 2008 fourth-quarter pre-tax loss of $3.7 billion, compared with prior-year’s $620 million deficit. The net loss amounts to $5.9 billion, or $2.46 per share, and compares with like-2007’s loss of $2.8 billion, or $1.33 a share. For entire 2008, Ford lost a record $14.6 billion, or $6.41 per share, compared with prior-year’s loss of $2.7 billion, or $1.38 per share. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Stay On Plan, Despite $3.7 Billion Q4 Loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642