AUBURN HILLS, MI – Ford Motor Co. continues to ride the celebrity-spokesperson bandwagon, while many competitors have started jumping off. The auto maker recently unveiled a marketing campaign to promote its all-new ’11 F-Series Super-Duty pickup that prominently features country music superstar Toby Keith. Keith, who has worked with Ford promoting its Super Duty lineup since 2002, is a self-professed “Ford truck man” who drives the pickups regularly on his ranch along the Red River in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Sticks With Celebrity Endorsers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642