Ford Motor Co. ZAO is holding its own in a Russian vehicle market particularly hard-hit by the global economic recession, the auto maker’s president says. “Among the volume markets, (Russia) had the most severe decline in all of Europe,” Nigel Brackenbury tells Ward’s in a phone interview. “In the first nine months, the market was down 51% compared with year-ago. It’s been a precipitous decline.” Ford has not been immune to the ongoing crisis, despite enjoying success in Russia over the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Still Bullish on Russia, Despite Market Meltdown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642