DALLAS – The duties of Ford Motor Co.’s recently retired North America manufacturing chief Dave Szczupak will be assumed by Joseph R. Hinrichs, vice president-North America Manufacturing, says Mark Fields, president-The Americas. Ford has eliminated a management layer in an effort to further streamline its executive ranks, Fields tells Ward’s at an event here. As such, Hinrichs won’t receive Szczupak’s former title, only the responsibilities. “Joe will be handling all of the plants, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Streamlines Product Development" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642