Ford Motor Co. is taking a number of actions to maintain day-to-day operations and sufficient liquidity levels after burning through $7.7 billion in cash in the third quarter. Ford today reports a third-quarter pre-tax loss of $2.7 billion, down from a $194 million profit year-ago. The net loss amounts to $129 million, or $0.06 per share, and compares with prior-year’s loss of $380 million, or $0.19 a share. Much of the decline was due to brutal economic conditions that have buffeted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Suffers $129 Million Q3 Loss; Vows to Slash Costs, Build Liquidity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642