Ford Motor Co. says it has developed in-car applications of three popular Web-based services that will work with its Sync multimedia system. During a speech at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas today, Doug VanDagens, director of the auto makerâ€™s Connected Services Organization, says Ford has added Pandora Internet music service, the Stitcher news service and OpenBeak, a mobile version of the popular social networking site Twitter. All three applications can be accessed via voice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Sync Updates Allow Verbal â€˜Tweetsâ€™" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642