Ford Motor Co. says it has developed in-car applications of three popular Web-based services that will work with its Sync multimedia system. During a speech at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas today, Doug VanDagens, director of the auto makerâs Connected Services Organization, says Ford has added Pandora Internet music service, the Stitcher news service and OpenBeak, a mobile version of the popular social networking site Twitter. All three applications can be accessed via voice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Sync Updates Allow Verbal âTweetsâ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642