Ford Motor Co. is inching ever closer to securing a buyer for its Volvo Car Corp. subsidiary, put on the block last year as economic conditions worsened and the auto maker sought to concentrate on its core blue oval brand. “As part of its strategic review of the Volvo business, Ford has had contact with a number of interested parties who have expressed an interest concerning the future of Volvo,” spokesman John Gardiner tells Ward’s. “Ford has been pleased with the number and quality of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford in Talks With Potential Suitors for Volvo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642