ALLEN PARK, MI â€“ Ford Motor Co. is taking aim at what it considers core truck buyers with its new â€™09 F-150, unlike some competitors that continue to go after â€śimageâ€ť buyers. â€śThe news for us (with the F-150) is while we participate in all parts of the market, our strength is in the capability oriented part of the market,â€ť says Doug Scott, Fordâ€™s truck marketing manager. â€śDodge, Toyota and Nissan (brands) historically have been stronger in the image part of the market, a shrinking part of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Targets Core Truck Buyers with â€™09 F-150" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642