Ford Motor Co. posts its first year-over-year sales increase since January as rising passenger-car sales boost the auto maker’s September deliveries by 4.7%. Ironically, its best-selling car was the Ford Taurus, currently sold only as a fleet vehicle. Production of the storied nameplate ends this month after 21 years and approximately 7 million sales. The move is aligned with Ford’s Way Forward restructuring plan, which will see the closure of its assembly plant in Atlanta. The decision ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Taurus Leads September Sales Rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642