Ford Motor Co. is considering introducing a fourth mainstream model to the Thai market, most likely to be positioned against the Honda City and Toyota Soluna. Local reports say while nothing is finalized, Ford is eyeing new body variants to attract buyers wanting something other than a conventional sedan at an affordable price. One possibility is a mini-4-wheel drive powered by less than a 1.6L engine and positioned a notch lower than the Laser sedan. Ford sells the Fusion – an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Thailand Mulls Model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642