Ford Motor Co.’s Thai division says both projects and product launches in the Asia/Pacific and African regions are on track. Ford Sales & Service (Thailand) Co. Ltd. Senior Vice President Saroj Kiatfeungfoo says these include a $500 million expansion of AutoAlliance (Thailand) Co. Ltd., Ford’s joint venture with Mazda Motor Corp. The expansion, due to be completed by year’s end, will raise the facility's capacity to 275,000 units annually as it begins building the new Ford Fiesta ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Thailand Says Investment in Region Moving Forward" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642