DEARBORN – Auto makers and key suppliers are taking their steel case to Washington in an effort to influence the direction of a major sunset review set for this spring concerning certain duties on imported hot-rolled, flat-rolled steel coming from Japan, Brazil and Russia. At least 14 parts and auto makers, including Toyota Motor North America Inc. and Ford Motor Co., have filed plans to testify in the hot-rolled steel investigation currently in front of the U.S. International Trade ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, Toyota Join Sunset Steel Battle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642