Azure Dynamics is ramping up production of the Ford Transit Connect electric-vehicle, with expectations to deliver some 700 units this year. The Oak Park, MI-based electric-powertrain provider began production of the small electric commercial van in the U.S. at the end of May. Earlier this month, assembly began in the U.K. Azure CEO Scott Harrison says “the order book is building” for the Transit Connect EV, noting there are about 40-50 units already in the hands of lease customers and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Transit Connect EV Rollout Powering Ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642