Ford Motor Co. last week added its name to the list of automakers trimming second-quarter output in North America. DaimlerChrysler Corp., General Motors Corp. and several transplants had trimmed their April-June plans earlier (See Ward's Automotive Reports — April 2, '01, p.1) Ford's revised schedule calls for the assembly of 1,221,100 cars and trucks in the U.S., Canada and Mexico in April-June, down 19,100 units, or 1.4%, from the number planned for the period a month ago and 6.7% less ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Trims Second Quarter Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642