United Auto Workers union members are expected to vote on contract modifications with Ford Motor Co. as early as next week, although a source familiar with the situation says no official timeline has been established. UAW local and national leaders yesterday voted overwhelmingly to recommend ratification to the modifications during a closed-door meeting at the Renaissance Center in Detroit. “This agreement is another step in meeting the challenges of a very difficult time in the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, UAW Agreement Includes Future Product Commitments" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642