Ford Motor Co. and the United Auto Workers union will shutter seven UAW-Ford Child Care Centers in three states as part of its ongoing effort to reduce costs. The seven centers, located in Kentucky, Michigan and Missouri, will close June 29, a spokesman tells Ward’s. Some 895 infants and pre-schoolers will be affected by the closures, the spokesman says, adding that Ford will assist parents in finding alternative child-care facilities. Parents will be notified today, he says. Ford, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, UAW to Close Child Care Centers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642