Ford of Britain has increased exports from its engine and parts manufacturing operations by more than a third in the last 12 months to meet rising demand from Russia, Australia and the Far East. The mix of components shipped overseas from the auto maker’s Dagenham operations is made up of about 30% vehicle panels, 30% engines and 40% trim-metal used in applications such as chrome window surrounds. Dagenham's export distribution center in east Greater London shipped 1,600 containers of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford U.K. Sees Growth in Engines, Parts Exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642