DEARBORN, MI â€“ Ford Motor Co. debuts the all-new â€™10 Mustang pony car this week at the 2008 Los Angeles auto show. For â€™10 the Mustang gets new sculpted sheet metal and more aggressive proportions with a view toward modernizing the nameplateâ€™s heritage, says Doug Gaffka, the carâ€™s chief designer. â€śThe car has great proportions, and it all starts out with the front badge,â€ť Gaffka tells Wardâ€™s at a media preview event here. The Mustangâ€™s redesign marks the first emblem change since the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Unveils â€™10 Mustang" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642