Ford Div. expects its new Blue Oval Certification program for dealers to improve the brand's consumer satisfaction ranking from below the industry average to the best in the business. Introduced last week during Ford's spring dealer meetings in Las Vegas, the program is a comprehensive series of standards and processes that dealers must prove they meet through documentation and third-party evaluation. J.D. Power & Associates will perform the dealership evaluations and assisted Ford in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Unveils Dealer Certification Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642