Ford Motor Co. turns in yet another better-than-expected quarterly performance during the third quarter, posting a $266 million pre-tax gain, or $0.15 per share, vs. a $25 million net loss, or $0.01 per share, during like-2003. The auto maker continues to bank on its financial services arm for its strong showing, with Ford Credit netting $1.4 billion during the quarter, 28% better than 2003’s third quarter. While lending operations were strong, the auto maker lost $609 million on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Ups Outlook on Strength of Finance Arm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642