DEARBORN, MI – Ford Motor Co. is taking a big step toward eliminating the need for fancy auto-show debuts and pricey media junkets with the launch of the all-new ’11 Ford Explorer. Rather, the auto maker’s top marketer is taking a page from the new Fiesta B-car’s playbook. On July 26, the auto maker will launch a massive social-media campaign to tout the new Explorer. Jim Farley, group vice president of Global Marketing, says the vehicle’s online debut allows the auto maker to reach 50 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Virtually Launch New Explorer Via Social-Media Sites" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642