Ford Motor Co., Visteon Corp., the United Auto Workers union and the Michigan Occupational Health and Safety Admin. (MIOSHA) unite to improve worker safety and health at 17 Ford and eight Visteon Michigan facilities. Under their agreement, each of the plants will hold an annual MIOSHA Day, during which representatives from MIOSHA will meet the plant manager, union chairperson and their leadership team to review injury and illness reports, discuss the plant’s safety and health progress and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, Visteon, UAW and MIOSHA Partner for Workplace Safety" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642