CHICAGO – Despite recent financial woes, Ford Motor Co. has no plans to fiddle with Volvo Cars product plans over the short term. Anne Belec, who heads the auto maker's North American unit, says plans still are in place for a V-8 edition of the S80 sedan, a convertible with a retractable hardtop and a car to slot in the C-segment below the S40 sedan – all coming in 2006. Volvo S80 will add V-8 next year. Additionally, Volvo is considering the addition of a hybrid to the vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Woes Don't Disrupt Volvo Product Plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642