Two Ford Motor Co. employees were injured in a chemical explosion April 27 at the auto maker’s Research and Innovation Center in Dearborn. The explosion occurred in a glass laboratory container and was contained quickly, Ford says in a statement. The injured employees were transferred to an area hospital for treatment. Three others were hospitalized for observation. Ford employees in the building were evacuated until it was safe to re-enter, and given the option to go home. The air in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Workers Injured in Lab Explosion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642