FordDirect.com, Ford Motor Co.’s online product information website, says it will roll out its DealerDirect.com program nationally for Lincoln Mercury dealers. DealerDirect.com, a collaboration between FordDirect.com, Lincoln Mercury Div. and Lincoln Mercury dealers, is a website designed to draw in consumers researching a Lincoln or Mercury model online. It will increase the Lincoln Mercury message earlier in the shopping experience than the brand’s association with Internet portals and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FordDirect Rolling Out DealerDirect to Lincoln Mercury Dealers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642