Ford Motor Co. is giving control of its DealerConnection websites to FordDirect.com, the 5-year-old joint venture between the auto maker and its dealers to sell cars online. The transition may mean good news for Ford and Lincoln Mercury dealers. While DealerConnection has been an auto maker-driven initiative, FordDirect is a dealer-controlled entity, and that may give dealers more say in the process and the look of Ford's corporate dealer sites. DealerConnection includes Ford's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FordDirect Takes Control of DealerConnection" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642