Ford Motor Co.'s leaned-down Genk, Belgium, plant began production of the new Mondeo last week, marking the beginning of a new era for the big plant, which once produced as many as 435,000 vehicles annually — 25% of Ford's Europe production. The plant has been building some versions of Ford's latest-generation Transit commercial truck since February, but the real test comes with the ramp up of production of the high-volume Mondeo and the integration of a new logistics system into the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford's Belgium Plant Starts Mondeo Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642