South Korea’s import car companies are gunning for a bigger slice of the Korean import market by reaching out with new enticements to attract buyers to their brand. The growing competition is remarkable for a market segment that reached just 23,345 sales in 2004. DaimlerChrysler AG in Korea, for example, is announcing a novel car-replacement plan that will exchange a new vehicle for any car damaged in an accident in which the owner was not at fault and the damage exceeds 20% of the price ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Foreign Auto Makers Gear Up to Conquer Korean Import-Car Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642