Sales of foreign-brand vehicles in Russia climbed 59% in September to 90,433 units, the Association of European Businesses in the Russian Federation reports. Additionally, the AEB says year-to-date sales of foreign makes are up 58% vs. like-2005 to 685,759 units. “Continued growth is attributed to increasing consumer income and expansion of sales in regional cities outside Moscow and St. Petersburg,” the AEB says. “Growing retail financing options are also an important factor behind the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Foreign Brands on Rise in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642