With just over a month left in the calendar year, the luxury car sales race is heating up — but it's not just between the “typical” luxury leaders. At first glance, it would appear either Mercedes-Benz or Lexus will finish in the top spot. But dig a little deeper and get more technical on just what is a luxury brand today and the results are dramatically different. Ward's breaks down luxury vehicles into eight categories using price and wheelbase for cars and then gross vehicle weight ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Forget Lexus, Mercedes; Jeep, Chrysler May Be 1999's Top Luxury Brands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642